LeDuc’s Service Center has won the confidence of many people in Lewis County because of our history, our reputation of dependability and dedication to excellence.
Established in 1955, LeDuc’s began doing business at the corner of Tower and Cherry. Brothers Chuck and Neil continued to build a reputation for dependability and reliability for quality car care over the next quarter century. Neil’s son Randy bought the business in 1989 and has continued to provide excellent service to the people of Lewis County.
Now ASE Certified Technicians perform computer-based diagnostic assessments and skilled repairs to leave our customers with the confidence that your vehicle has been cared for with the quality always associated with the LeDuc name.
State of the art equipment, trained and certified technicians and quality customer service have garnered LeDuc’s Service Center with the ASE Certified Blue Seal Shop status. They are one of less than fifty such facilities in Washington State to earn such recognition, and the first Blue Seal Shop in Lewis County. LeDuc’s is the name to trust for automotive service in Lewis County. This family business has earned people’s confidence through a tradition of reliability and excellence.